08:30 – 09:00 : Pick up at your accommodation, and by private car to Abepura District
09:00 – 10:00 :
Visit Cenderawasih Museum, Cenderawasih University’s cultural museum contains a fascinating range of Papuan artifacts including the best collection of Asmat carvings and ‘devil-dance’ costumes outside Agats, plus fine crafts from several other areas in Papua, historical photos and musical, instruments of Papuan. There’s also a collection of stuffed Papuan fauna, which includes a number of birds of paradise.
10:00 – 12:30 :
Drive to Kalkote Village, use a Charter wooden boat to visit Assei island. Walk around in the village and join with local people of Sentani tribe making and selling their handy crafts: bark painting, neckles, Stone axes and much more.
12:30 – 13:30 : Lunch at Local restaurant near lake Sentani (on your account).
13:30 : Drive to Art Craft Market
14:30 : Back to your accommodation
- Tour above is private and Full Payment must be made before the tour started.
- Reservations for tour above only can be accepted within 24 hours before tour started.
- Time and Schedule above still can be changed at any time or depending on your hotel’s location, weather, road conditions and other reasons beyond of our control.
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON
1 Person = Rp. 2.000.000
2 Persons = Rp. 1.500.000 Per Person
3 Persons = Rp. 1.200.000 Per Person
4 Persons = Rp. 1.000.000 Per Person
Included from the Tour Cost:
- Private Car with Aircondition
- All Tour & Transfer back to your hotel
- Indonesian or English Speaking Driver
- Boat charter to Lake Sentani.