08:00 – 10:30 : Pick up at your accommodation, and by private car to Depapre District for about 2,5 hours
10:30 – 10:45 : Use a Charter boat to Harlem Beach
10:45 – 15:00 : Enjoy the nature of Beautiful Harlem Beach and surrounding for swimming, snorkeling or even diving. It is recommended to bring your own food, snacks. Don’t forget to bring your sun block and camera of course. There is a good spot for snorkeling, but you should bring your own equipment because there is no snorkeling equipment rental here.
15:00 – 17:30 : With a Charter boat return to Depapre Dock and continue drive by car to your Accommodation in Sentani or Jayapura.
- Tour above is private and Full payment must be made before the tour started.
- Reservations for tour above only can be accepted within 24 hours before tour started.
- Time and Schedule above still can be changed at any time or depending on your hotel’s location, weather, road conditions and other reasons beyond of our control.
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON:
1 Person = Rp. 2.500.000
2 Persons = Rp. 1.600.000 Per Person
3 Persons = Rp. 1.300.000 Per Person
4 Persons = Rp. 1.000.000 Per Person
Included from the Tour Cost:
- Private Car with Air Condition
- Land Tour & Charter Boat & Transfer back to your hotel
- Indonesian or English Speaking Driver
- Entrance fee to the beach.
If you’re visiting Jayapura, don’t forget to visit this beach
Harlem Beach is only accessible by sea. You need to go to Depapre Pier first, in Approx 55 km to the west from Jayapura Town or 20 km from Sentani Town.
Many Travellers said that this is the most beautiful beach in Jayapura region. The location is a bit isolated and the beach has therefore not been visited by many except visitors who has enought money. You will feel here you are having fun on your own private beach.
It’s a white sandy beach with clear water and beautiful gradation. The waves are small as the beach is located in a bay, making it good place for swimming and snorkeling. You can see corals, fishes, and other sea animals while snorkeling. You don’t have to go far out into the see these beauties as there are many who live close to the beach line.
Beside snorkeling and swimming you can also try to catch some fish, play in the sand or just enjoy the scenery and solitude. There’s a water pool near the beach used for rinsing our body after playing at the beach. It has fresh natural clear water.